Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Lethal Vape

I don't smoke. Let's get that out of the way first. But about half the staff I work with at my job does. Most are your typical cigarette ones. One does cigars, and a few do vaping. The few that vape should be worried.

Maybe there is something in the vapes that makes it a lot stronger than a cigarette. Sure, there's trying to cut back on nicotine, but my gut tells me it has to do with the chemicals to make it. Electronic smoking is a thing as well, but I think that's a fad that's slowly dying out. With the number of people dying from it and the illnesses associated with it, it's going beyond panic to figure out the problem with vaping.

It should be clear to not deal with people outside of legal stores that allow vaping stuff. I would hope some don't go overboard in how much they vape. That could be a reason for collapsed lungs. But how much the government will intervene, I don't know. It's very strong right now as they want vapers to be aware of what they are vaping. I would hope also that they don't charge high prices. That won't solve anything.

Might be a new era, but same shit, different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2