Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A Year of Blogs: What's the Future?

It has been a year since I started doing blogs. The first one was about a game project called RetroBlox (now named Polymega). For the first few months, I was pretty green with doing something like this. Once I did a review of a public access show that aired in the 90s, did it start to pay off a little bit. I learned more as I continue to gain experience from doing blogs. I learned ways to promote the content and to get people to read them. Hopefully this can grow into a big second year and achieve more than 10,000 views in its second year by February 2019.

I'm still working a job, but that doesn't mean I have given up on this. Blogs take time to become huge. For that, I thank anyone who has been able to read any of what I have written over the past year. My goal is still the same. To talk video games, TV, film, and sports. There are lots of stories to go on about in so little time.

Enjoy the past ones, and enjoy the ones that become current and the ones in the future. Here's to a good year 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2