Thursday, August 26, 2021

OnlyFans Reversal. What Now?

I wouldn't have imagined going back on what was originally intended. OnlyFans was looking to ban adult content in October. It drew a lot of ire in this short time. Now they are reversing course. Most of the time, I wait to see the full story and do some due diligence so I can get a clear vision of the story.  But this is one I have to react to. I have a feeling OnlyFans wants to avoid a Tumblr situation.

The reason I say this is because Tumblr numbers dropped. Maybe they see value in seeing the complaints and decided to change the decision. There's not a lot to say right now because I'd like to see where the numbers go. Either they get a surge or it gets a small drop. Either way, most of the adult content people will be happy and still do their thing. Hopefully see an update sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2