Thursday, January 7, 2021

Will I See Movies in Theaters for 2021?

This is something that I'm not sure will happen. Over the last few years, I've seen around 40 or so films in the theater since early 2018. These I have reviewed on this blog. Always fun to do. With the pandemic still going here in the States, I don't know when movie theaters will reopen. Some states are strict. Other ones are loose and have reopened. I don't know what 2021 will bring forth, but what I will say is this.

I don't think I will see any movies in the theater this year. But this is not a definite answer. It's a matter of when things do revert back to being normal to where everyone can stop wearing masks. All the mandates on stuff regarding the virus. If it gets to that point where it feels much safer to go see a film, so be it. One advantage of the summer is the drive in theater, but restrictions could still happen. There are options, but it's for about three months. There is freedom with streaming new films, but the experience of seeing it first hand on a big screen somewhere else will never die out.

Wait and see. Would like to do more movie blogs, but patience will go a long way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2