Tuesday, February 5, 2019

State of the Blog 2019

In a few weeks, it will be two years since I started this blog and the increase over the past year has been real nice in terms of pageviews. I am very happy about the last two months. Three of the December blogs have gotten a lot of attention, as well as one from last month. A quick thank you to all that have found this blog and have been reading what I post. As we near 20,000 views all together, here is what my intentions as we go into year three.

I expect a lot more views as I continue to grow this. Most people would probably give up after years. That's not my intention. As long as I focus on my main four areas, Sullivan Entertainment will keep getting bigger. As of now, I have a few blogs lined up that I intend to write and hopefully readers will find them interesting.

The summer and early fall will be one part of the year that I want to improve on. Maybe picking current topics will help a lot more. I would want to continue with reviews and I will as I keep seeing movies in the theater, watch DVD's of TV shows and any games I play. There's plenty more, but I hope to get readers interested in my summer blogs.

Hopefully, word of mouth keeps spreading. And I do believe I can reach 30,000 by the end of February 2020. Here's to another year of fun and finding more of an audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2