Monday, January 3, 2022

What to Expect for 2022

The blog hasn't been much in the last month or so. Obviously the holidays. Getting sick really badly early in December. Multiple other things. I'm not giving up on it. I do want to get back to doing this blog and put up reviews and stories that I see in mostly entertainment and gaming. I hope to start 2022 off with some good blogs.

I've been doing this for almost five years. It all started with a post in February 2017 regarding an off market system that was being made. In the time since, well over a thousand blogs and people gravitating towards some even today. I still do the same stuff on my own. No major alterations or anything. I do want to look back at some posts and maybe do some small edits here and there on a couple. Being a one man show is tough, but it's cool to see many reading what I have to say.

Hopefully, 2022 will be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2