Sunday, December 22, 2019

End of Year Thoughts

We enter a new decade in almost a week. I'll give a few thoughts what I'll be doing for the blog during these final days of 2019.

The final YouTube Friday videos for the year will be done as always. No blogs will be made on Christmas Day or the New Year. I will still continue to go on about whatever comes into my mind. The Geeks and Jocks episode will be posted either the 24th or 26th, so keep your eyes on that.

I am pleased to see the small growth this year over last year and over 30,000 pageviews overall. Always nice to see some of those days where 100 is still an accomplishment. I expect bigger things for 2020. Hopefully, some followers. But this year has been better than what I thought it would have been.

Keep enjoying your holiday. New blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2