Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Blog Plans for 2019

Welcome to the new year. For most like me, it's a day off until it's back to the routines we all have. A quick thanks to everyone who has been reading the blogs. For 2018, it was over 10,000 for the year and I hope for this to keep growing. December was the best month and it picked up quite well over the last two weeks. Here's what I'm thinking.

My focus has not changed. It's still film, video games, TV, and sports. I could be a little better with doing television blogs. The YouTube videos of mine that I do a blog of every Friday has grown lately and hopefully it keeps people interested.

Geeks and Jocks is still a work in progress, but I am still going to post about my podcast on this blog. I will be definitely working on trying to grow and audience on it. I do want to get back into doing some reviews. I would love to get into doing more of Seinfeld and doing some reviews of the early episodes of The Simpsons. Same with some game reviews. I definitely want to talk Crash Team Racing before the remaster comes out in June. A few other things, but overall, I expect big things for this blog.

Hopefully some understand my plans, and I hope to keep doing this and get strong numbers in views. Here's to a good 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2