Thursday, October 11, 2018

Podcast and Patreon

I haven't really done much with this blog site in the last week or two, but I do have some updates. I am on Patreon and one of the focuses is on this blog. If you want to pledge in support of this and what I do on YouTube, don't be afraid to. The stuff I post will not be locked behind a paywall so no fear of content being patron only.

I also have started a brand new podcast on my own. It's called Geeks and Jocks and the focus is similar to this blog. If you are in support of that, then the same thing can be said what I've said already with Patreon in terms of support and pledging. Episode 1 is up right now on YouTube and I hope to spread more of it to stuff like iTunes or a free site that allows podcasts.

Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/geeksandjocks

And Episode 1 of Geeks and Jocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geeks and Jocks: Bonus Episode 7

 Bonus episode https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ryan-sullivan1gaj/episodes/Bonus-Episode-7-e27h1a2